Saturday, May 8, 2021

SATURDAY

 A lazy Saturday and time for a new header photo.

It's the north shore of Waialua and the image was captured by someone from Portland, Oregon who goes by the name Sean O.

I don't have much else this morning.

No pictures of note.

My latest experiences in the kitchen have yielded Friday night pizza (frozen, from the supermarket, with a little doctoring) and an old-fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole.

My family wasn't French-ified.

We called it a "hotdish".

At any rate I decided you didn't want to see either one of those so no photos exist.

Got a load of laundry going this morning, have to run to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and with that I'll probably have worn myself out.

Just a typical Saturday.

Enjoy the header.

No comments:

Post a Comment