Thursday, October 28, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 T.G.I.F.

It's the end of a week as good as any week can be, nowadays.

My beloved Arizona Cardinals finally lost a game, to the Green Bay Packers, on a mixed play with only 14 seconds left and victory in their grasp.

Gadfrey!

Why does one put oneself through this agony (of defeat), even if it's only experienced through the television tube.

Well, so it goes.

They still have 7 wins against only one defeat this year and are now tied for the best record in the National Football League.

Who'd of ever a-thunk it?

So let us enjoy what might have been and might still be.

And enjoy these simple laughs.
























If that didn't leave you laughing/groaning, you haven't been paying attention.

So let me SHOUT at you, HAVE. A. GREAT. WEEKEND!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


13 comments:

  1. Well, my Friday just began on a Thursday night.
    That bends things a bit. Are you taking Friday off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to be judgemental, but Willie DOES look perfectly normal in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here specifically for the funnies. I was NOT disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good. So good. And here I thought you were up early on a Friday morning. I would have answered the 3 kinds of rock just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! I love the one with the robots. I had to think about it for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had some real winners today! Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best way to start an early Friday morning... laughing at these funnies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter had a Himalayan and it was a beautiful good-natured cat. Love the Bill Withers one! The Seahawks are awful this year. I'll still watch but it may require a couple of beers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were hilarious - French army knife, Chicken a la Queen, Bill Withers... Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some little student has their daddy locked up for five to ten for robbing the bank, I see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that French Army knife and that little girl is an expert on rock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good stuff. Like the French army knife.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good day Readers and bloggers, I am so Delighted sharing this great testimony on how i was in search for a solution on the internet then miraculously i came Across HERBALIST RAZOR the powerful African herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus, so I contacted him due to the testimonies I'm seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him act today through his email he can help you email ; herbalistrazorherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STD FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you HERBALIST RAZOR for your kind help in my life his whatsapp number +2349065420442
    Herbalist Razor Facebook PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure/
    Visit his website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome

    ReplyDelete