Friday, January 7, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Raise a cheer, ladies and gentlemen and Gentle Readers everywhere, the holidays are over!

Of course that means we'll have to find an excuse to explain our drinking to excess.

Oh never mind, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.

And there's one thing the holidays have taught us.






















Is that a creak I hear?

Oh no, it's a groan spreading around the globe.

I'll just ignore that and urge you and yours to have a great weekend!

And always remember to Keep Laughing!!!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


12 comments:

  1. These were so good! What a mix! The eggnog and the big-mouth baby birds were my favorite. And I didn't even know it was Friday already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that shower fear before...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these went right over my head. I didn't get the Is/Isn't Was/Wasn't one. Loved the kitty cat can opener! Happy Friday Funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ones again. The pheasant took me a minute and then the light clicked on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another good batch this week! Loved the fez/peasant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Gregorian calendar and the fez/pheasant. Good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man - groan is right! But I feel cheated - I didn't get any dance moves with my new hip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is 5 somewhere, but I prefer 4 personally. ;) I have sometimes thought of that shower one when I've slipped a little. Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these laughs today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not a creak nor a groan, but several snorts you heard as each one topped the previous in tickling my funnybone.

    ReplyDelete