Friday, May 27, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Well H'lo.

Fancy meeting you here.

But let's face it.

I'm a fanciful kinda guy.

So since we're all here, let's take a look past these cobwebs and into the Comedy Vault and see what we can find.

Oh, I think it's the Proverbial Battle of the Sexes.





















Well, if you're not laughing by now you may be somebody's significant other.

If you are, you may be as sick as I am!

Now try to put those evil thoughts aside (ladies) and endeavor to get along for a couple of days.

In other words, try to have a spectacularly fine weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, yeah)


12 comments:

  1. OK! Loved the cat at the end! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so funny. I laughed and laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the ears back. I leave Mari (and Ziggy) alone when they look like that. Sweet Caroline, haha! I think the "Understanding Men" book might be just as long. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were great as usual - thanks for taking me into the weekend with laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Earl put his foot in it. I've seen that "look" many times and it always meant trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't go near that cat! Loved M'llord.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, great memes....and the cat. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these made me laugh, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I read these I realised there was something to be had in being 'unreconstructed!'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sleepers on the gondola -- so funny!

    ReplyDelete