Friday, June 17, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Yes, it's early.

But it's cooler this time of day.

Well, it is when I'm writing this but who knows what it is when you're reading it.

All I can say is "I tried".

Or, if you're in a climate like mine, "I'm fried!"

However, if you like popcorn, there's a benefit to this type of weather.






















I know, I know, you're alphabetizing your fingers.

So that, my friends, is this week's edition of The Friday Funnies.

And now that you've had your chuckles and chortles, let's see if you can do the rest for yourself.

In other words, have yourself a happy, fun-filled weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


12 comments:

  1. Who even needs socks in this weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, counting my fingers and laughing out loud. Great Friday Funnies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fried here, in fact my heat was on this morning. Loved these! I agree about the green tea. (or any tea really)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I counted to 9 too. Good ones as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Sir Prise, the Sound of Silence, and counting on my fingers!! Great batch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you know I was counting out the letters on my fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took me a while to figure out that alphabet one! Love the cat's socks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matching socks is, indeed, overrated. - zhoen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sent that pickle one to my dad because he HATES pickles, and they recently had an entirely wrong order from Jack in the Box. Ha!

    ReplyDelete