Friday, January 6, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 It's been a chill first week of the year here in Beautiful Arizona.

Actually it's just been chilly.

Rain, a little snow, but cool, cool temperatures for here in the Central Highlands.

In the 40's and 50's most days but a day or two it never got out of the 30's.

So what shall I do?

Why, warm up the Humor Machine, my dears, and see if all that soon to come exuberant laughter will heat up my bones.






















Well you know what they say - one good tern deserves another.

Now if we're all warmed up, let's try, try and try again to have a stupendously sensational weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


13 comments:

  1. Of course that sweet kitty is the view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an All Star Lineup! Candy canes to start the new year off right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am surprised cows kill sharks. Made me laugh, thanks for making my day a bit brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent selection as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kitty looks like Ziggy except that Ziggy is friendly! Colder there than here, although the temps are dropping from the low 60s into the 50s. The tectonic plate-LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crew finds good ones. I like the stoned terns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these laughs, Catalyst. The best part of Friday blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one got a good smirk out of me. I loved it. I am the view. hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To everything, tern, tern, tern...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! Piggy and Kermy :) :) :) and that last one with no tern unstoned, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got some good chuckles from this group.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just made three trips into the other room to tell my husband the ones about the tectonic plates, the no tern unstoned, and the kitten being the view. He loved them too.

    ReplyDelete