Friday, February 3, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Oh, man, I just checked and learned that today is National Carrot Cake Day!

What could be better than that?

Well, I suppose the fact that it's also Friday.





















Okay Trekkies, you got your wish once again.

Now not just you guys but EVERYONE, here's your mission:

Enjoy yourselves and have an absolutely artfully accident-free weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(awww, I don't think you're trying . .)


14 comments:

  1. Great way to start my day! You're up early! Khakis! It's a whole 'nother language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing with my friends from Boston for sure!!

      Delete
  2. Love the Tesla. I was talking to someone this week about him on a road trip in a Tesla. There were a lot of stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a good laugh at every one of these. What a funny and wonderful way to start the day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that "wine" one. My thought exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a Thai-LOL The Tesla one was clever! The only thing better than carrot cake is hummingbird cake. Or apple crisp. The marionberry pie from Dukes Restaurant. Now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pizza one is brilliant - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boston! 😀

    Grumpy Cat is my spirit animal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great assortment! I especially liked the to do list. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. All toilet paper rolls should be larger, but that Costco one is too big.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you once again for the chuckles Bruce! I never knew that Bostonians had a peculiar way of talking. I wonder if jokes are made about the North Dakotan accent?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder how many people have tried that first stunt and started a fire when pizza cheese contacted the innards of their toaster?! LOL

    ReplyDelete