Friday, March 22, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Well, what a week it's been, eh?

Rain, sunshine, cool days, warm days.

Springtime in the Rock....well, not quite the Rockies, but fairly close.

Some baking, then a mention of Rumpole brought my housemate to prominence and the adoration came from all over.

So it's been a somewhat satisfying week.

Now let's bring it to a resounding finish with . . . well, you know.
























I think I'm beginning to understand why that gang never made it back to Earth.

They weren't *allowed* to return!

Well, since you Gentle Readers are already here, let me teleport you into an excruciatingly wonderful weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


18 comments:

  1. So what appeared above our heads, before Thomas Edison figured out electric lights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Star Trek one is TERRIBLE. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the octopie! Good ones today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gray Pride is my favorite. I need a bumper sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. Thanks for the laughs this morning. I think I would like to park with wild abandon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Russian Uber one is from the old radio show "Click and Clack"...it was one of the joke credits they did at the end of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ST one,? Loved the Gray Pride and the Amish one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a remarkable pie! Not sure I want to see it on my table, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. More applause from the north of England.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will keep laughing for the weekend even if it's cold and I didn't get the my cousin visiting from France.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The octopi was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great batch this week!! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Octo-pie and the Russian uber driver. And all the rest. The Fry from France, :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Amish person with an idea is great, as is "Gray Pride"! And in all seriousness, that "octo-pie" is amazing. I hope someone won an award for that!

    ReplyDelete