Friday, August 9, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Wella, wella, wella, here we are again.

It's been a week of searing heat and violent thunderstorms here.

It looks like the temperature is settling into the high 80's for the next 10 days or so.

That may sound hot to you but after weeks of highs in the 90's it feels like a cold wave.

Well . . . . maybe a cool wave.

We here in Arizona can handle hotter "cool" temperatures than the rest of you, I guess.

At any rate we can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Or is that an oncoming train?

But enough of my prattle.

We all know why you're here so why delay any longer.

Hit the maracas, baby!
























I hope you're laughing.

Elsewise what would be the point of all this?

Now buckle up for an Olympic weekend and enjoy it to the fullest.

And never, never, never . .  forget to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oh, yeah . . . )


17 comments:

  1. Bring fresh donuts please 😆❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. And coffee to go with the donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oH! The poor clown! Great batch! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection of Friday Funnies. Love the auto-correct! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm chuckling out loud! Good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hitting the funny bone today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again for doing these! 😊. It almost always surprises me that it’s Friday already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great batch this week. I began laughing after the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tc-light/breezes.....loved the clown shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That poor alligator! :) Da Brie is clever. Glad for the cool down. We're getting 70s after today. I wish we would get a couple rainy days. I'm sick of watering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes , I'm laughing , even at the groaners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a very deep litter tray, I wish they made them that deep here in Australia. I love the Devil having to go back down and cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the clown staring at the urinal. It needed no words.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It took me a minute to get the clown one - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete