Friday, October 4, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

I went to the library yesterday and picked out a book to read.

It's by Jane Austen and it's called "Sense and Sensibility".

But I haven't started reading it yet so today is saved.

Let's take a look at Nonsense and No Sensibility, shall we?
























I know what you're thinking.

IT'S A TWO-FER!

That's right.

I have so many Trekkie memes in the Humor Bank that I was forced to start AND end with one this week.

Consider yourselves lucky.

Now let's see how you good people will start and end your weekends this time around.

Make it great, make it memorable, make it . . . . oh, not meh.

But whatever you do, don't forget to keep laughing!

Here kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . now who's mocking who? . . . )

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you're going to plow through a Jane Austin book. I can't even stand the movie versions. Great laughs though! The shampo and end of the rainbow! Thanks for another start to a 3 day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering I just read a 475 page biography of Larry McMurtry, Jane Austen should be a snap!

      Delete
  2. You have a good weekend, too, Bruce!

    ReplyDelete