Friday, June 5, 2015

FRIDAY FUNNIES

It is time to tickle your fancies, to grapple with your funny bones, to amuse your senses of humor. 

It's time for the Friday Funnies!

Proceed!









A bit of explanation for the closing cat pictures this week. We had a visit recently from our friend Diane and her "rustic" dog, Rags. Our big cat, Blackwell, was not intimidated.


Rags, while curious, seemed somewhat confused.


Once the visit was over and Elvis, I mean Rags, had left the premises Blackwell spent some time with his crystal ball, trying to figure out what next indignity he would be forced to deal with.


That's it, folks. Thanks to my contributors (and theft victims), have a fantastic weekend and always remember to keep laughing!

2 comments:

  1. Ha - that first one is totally me! It's only June & I've already complained about the heat (scant days after I complained about needing to use the heater in June).

    ReplyDelete