Friday, December 29, 2017

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Well, dear friends and Gentle Readers, it's nearly time once again to say goodbye to another year and make our plans for the next one.

I won't say New Year's Resolutions because I think we all know how those usually turn out.

But let's stop frowning and start smiling, o.k.?

I'm feeling driven.








If you're feeling like driving this weekend just remember all that good advice you've gotten (and ignored) over the years about the effects of alcohol on your judgement.

And the attitude of the officer who stops you!

I'll be staying in and safe for Amateur Night.

Whatever you decide, have a safe and exhilarating weekend and always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, yeah)


12 comments:

  1. Enjoyed a good laugh this morning......thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been on the road in the GPS shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can think of a few people who I wouldn't mind suggesting they follow the GPS recommendation! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that dude in the car on a cliff has a sunroof he can crawl out of. Otherwise he's screwed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A particularly apt bunch. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the giggles and ending with a laugh from the cat in the box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the leave-the-house travel lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We plan on seeing a movie (Darkest Hour) and then heading home in time to watch the ball drop. I hope you have a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The GPS reminds me of my bro-in-law being taken through the centre of Paris with a very large camper van ......and he didn't even want to see Paris. The older I get the more I miss marker points along the way, e.g. end-of-terms and other periodic indicators. Thank goodness for end-of-weeks and Friday Funnies.

    All the very best for 2018 to you and SWMBO, and all those who comment here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! The good doctor and I MIGHT actually go to a party on NYE!

    ReplyDelete