Monday, January 8, 2018

A FIERY DAWN

Dawn arrived this morning with fire and fury.


Not what you may think but just a cloudy sky lit up with the brilliant light of a rising sun.


Were I to be a little higher on the hill I might be able to get rid of some of those power lines.

But then I think they provide a nice contrast.

A few minutes later, from my back yard, the violence of the preceding pictures had faded to a gentler appearance.


Call that one "the soft fuzzy."

And so another day and week begins.

9 comments:

  1. 80% chance of rain tomorrow. I like the overcast skies. Can you really have too much sun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Beautiful sky. Rain here on the California central coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. We had freezing rain overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is quite a lot of fire and fury these days! These are gorgeous photos. I saw something very similar down here yesterday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree -- I actually like the power lines. The lines and angles make the photos more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! And yes, the power lines add a lot of interest & perspective.

    ReplyDelete