Saturday, January 6, 2018

WHAT'S THIS? POLITICS?

Regular readers of Oddball Observations know that I generally avoid politics on the blog.

But sometimes it just overwhelms me and comes spilling out.

So forgive me for this one day of observations on the current political scene in these United States of America.

Our president is a genius, you know.

He just told (tweeted) us so.




Even with all the jibberish coming from our leader's mouth, he still has his followers.


And finally, here's one more for my friends in California.

And Oregon.

And Washington.

And Nevada.

And Colorado.

And Massachusetts.

And the District of Columbia.


Where would we be without our cartoonists, eh?

9 comments:

  1. Isn't it odd that the states most affected by the tax issue and the weed deal (sorry) voted democratic in the last election? Most of them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Trump is finished
    His quote that he is in fact a GENIUS
    made me puke

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Keebler Elf needs to light up some weed. Anything to make him stop being the way he is.

    As for Agent Orange, it's too late to help him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a bright idea to punish the World's 6th Largest economy, the number 1 Ag state and the economic driver of the US. California has a bigger economy than Russia, too bad we don't have nukes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cartoons. trump is a lout and may be clinically demented or nuts. those who continue to support him are fools or racists, or idiots or just plain old fashioned ass holes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Trump's conclusion about his own genius merely serves to prove the opposite. I did like your Secretary's of State comment that he had never doubted Trump's mental state. What state would that be, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh....I love all of these! I think Tom is right about proving the opposite. You never hear a true genius bragging about their mental capacities. A real genius usually has doubts about just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good editorial cartoon is hard to beat. As for Trump, he's just pathetic -- a child in a playpen, as that middle cartoon depicts.

    ReplyDelete