Friday, March 23, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Here we are again.

Gentle Readers, I hope you've got . . .


In spite of the depressing news coming out of Washington one has to take a moment to laugh.

So let's all turn off the t.v., discard the newspaper, stop the lunatic voices coming from your all-talk radio station and pay attention to Your Leader, the Sweet Catalyst.

Here goes.









O.K.  are you feeling better now?

A little better.

Well, I tried.

C'mon now, let's all try a little harder to enjoy the first week of Spring (yeah, I know), eat hearty, drink well (and safely), appreciate your friends, have a great weekend and always (Ah say ALWAYS) remember to keep laughing.

Here kitty-kitty . . .


12 comments:

  1. The bar in the shower! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shower! I'm sending that one along to friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny stuff.


    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what kind of bird that is, but I think it's waiting for a catbird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the "spinning chair" mug, though I kind of wish someone had washed it before photographing it. :)

    Oh and re. your comment on my blog, you're right about RuPaul, of course. He definitely made drag queens mainstream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I feel better already. I do love that shower bar and I can certainly agree with the spinning chair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just knew there was a reason my shower should be bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That spring cleaning one is SO ME! That's why our move was so hard - we had lots of drawers!

    ReplyDelete