Sunday, June 24, 2018

ALL BOXED IN

One of my commenters on yesterday's post, William Kendall, who blogs from Ottawa, Canada, is a fan of cats and of my beloved big black cat, Blackwell.

He asked a question for which I had no answer.

". . . how do the cats like the new box?"

At the time, SWMBO told me that Blackwell had noticed it but after a cursory examination, was ignoring it.

Unusual but we figured maybe the hot weather was the cause.

Until I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and glanced down.


Aha, (thought I), apparently it's "just right".

10 comments:

  1. What is it with cats and boxes? A dog would never climb in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well cats have a mind of their own ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyes miss nothing, I would guess. A real sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a real surprise package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blackwell reminds me a lot of a cat we had- another black one named Misty. She was a gentle but eccentric soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little white one with the glasses looks just like my little love, Duvet. I will post about him someday soon. He would rather climb onto boulders on the mountain then mess with a lil' box.

    ReplyDelete