Monday, June 25, 2018

CATS AND DOGS

Ah, you Gentle Readers keep supplying me with blog topics.

Yesterday it was William's comment of a day before that gave me one more reason to show off my beautiful Blackwell.

Today it's Cross-Town Lori who commented on that post:  "What is it with cats and boxes?  A dog would never climb in a box."

Ho-ho-ho, Lori.  Observe.

















And just when you're about to say "Those are all stupid dogs.  My Australian Blue Heeler [The Legendary Reggie] is too smart to ever crawl in a box,"  there's this:




I rest my case.

p.s.  That last picture is not of my old friend The Legendary Reggie but I think it's one of his breed.  

It, like all the photos, was just chosen at random from The Great Google.

10 comments:

  1. I suspect a little human help in a couple of those shots eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...too funny! Who could not love dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second one, the black-and-white fellow, looks like he was coerced. And the Shreddies guy is clearly saying, "REALLY?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stand corrected! Though I do wonder if these poor dogs aren't staged for Facebook. Those pesky humans can't be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I think most of those dogs were PUT in boxes, which is not the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adult humans would do the same, given a large enough box. Kids do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe they're just hiding from their infernal hoomans?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I thought you were going to say it was raining!

    ReplyDelete