Friday, August 24, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

One more day . . .

one more week . . .

 . . .of BREAKING NEWS!

Well, Gentle Readers, here's the REAL breaking news.


I think this week we will examine the medical profession.

Or, more aptly, medical practice.










I hope none of my doctors see this blog!

Let us all now canter capriciously into the weekend, taking a careful contemplation of the characters in our cacophonous company, avoiding all cardiovascular or cardiopulmonary actions and, above all, catheterizations.

In short, spend your time with comics and cats and more than anything, always remember to keep laughing!

Did I say cats?

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


Now, that cat is relaxed.

9 comments:

  1. Send me the name of the doc that last did your pacemaker, would you? He and I should chat......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-uh, you want to tell him about this blog. No way, Jose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medical not my cup of tea, however, that cat video was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a cat that looked just like that one! I love the belt buckle cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it with the elderly and ascending waistbands?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some good ones here. LOL at the belt buckle causing chest pain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were great! Maybe the picketing docs just want their sentimental watches back. The cat looks like he could teach a few people how to take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just thinking about the fact that I have so many doctors these days. It's hard to keep them all straight. Love that relaxed kitty!

    ReplyDelete