Friday, December 27, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

I know what you're thinking.

You're thinking "He's been doing so many cartoons lately that he's forgotten this is Friday."

Wrong-oh.

I've just been busy with some errands and such so I've gotten a slow start on your funny bones this week.

But before I begin I'd just like to share one I swiped from the BRD yesterday.

Get ready.


And you thought it was only Boxing Day in the United Kingdom.

All right, let us begin.



Since this holiday period, which runs roughly from Thanksgiving through New Year's Day, tends to dwell upon food, I think that will be my theme for the rest of these Friday Funnies.












Okay, I kinda cheated on that last one but it's funny, ain't it?

Well, Gentle Readers, have a fantastic weekend, eat and drink well and don't forget to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh-oh, there's trouble ahead . . .)


10 comments:

  1. They're all funny, but the bacon bits made me squee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world will beat a path to the door of the man who can build a better mouse trap or post Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinkerbelle and Tacobelle. So true, so true. Or Tinkerbelle as she aged . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank walked right into that one, didn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a neighbor who is Tacobelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how just 5 minutes alone can refresh you enough to face your world again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the Friday laughs on Saturday morning and it worked! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think being able to name your spouse's favorite flour should count every bit as much as a favorite flower!

    ReplyDelete