Friday, March 6, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Good morning Gentle Readers and all you other screwballs!

I hope your week was better, you look good in a mask, and you're about ready to have your lives disrupted with Daylight Savings Time.


As you may have guessed, it is time (heh-heh) once again for the Friday frolic.

Brace yourselves.








Okay, here come the puns:



And finally . . .


With those wise words, I shall wander willingly and wryly away, whooping wickedly, off to check Wall Street and the weather and wishing you all a wholeheartedly great weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .



14 comments:

  1. What a great selection this week. The best ever? You must have been up at the crack of dawn. Your bio-rhythms chart is probably on a high today. Even the "W" words were great. Better buy a lottery ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Stonehenge one! You were up early today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered how they set Stonehenge to daylight savings time! These are all great today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all GREAT. Thank you for the laughs this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good. My fav...hmmm...the Judge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats have their priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff this week! Give your writers the rest of the week off.
    And remember to SPRING forward, but do it carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After seeing the Stonehenge re-setters, I will no longer whine about setting back the clock in my Tahoe.

    If they're doing this on Sunday, SOMEBODY is going to be 2 hours late. Since we need to SPRING FORWARD one hour. Then again, your state is exempt, so you don't have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I especially laughed at the No Soliciting one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. good cartoons! I think the stonehenge one keeps coming back every spring.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The paid by the hour one really got me.

    ReplyDelete