Friday, May 8, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Here in my little corner of the world, it's FRIED-DAY as the temperature soars into the upper 80's.

Record high temperatures have been sizzling the beginning of May.

But if you're living in the Northeastern U.S.A. get ready for the direct opposite this weekend as that crazy Old Man Winter pays a late visit.

But y'know what?

Since a large part of the country is quarantined in their homes it won't make any difference.

So let's get on with the real business of the day: The FUNNIES!








(heh-heh-heh)






Okay, I see you rolling around on the floor, eyes streaming tears of laughter, holding your sides, screaming "Enough, Enough!"

I hope this extra-large edition of hilarity has left you feeling a bit better about yourselves.

Enough so that you can sit up straight, maybe even get out of your pajamas, and have yourselves a great weekend.

Always remember, no matter how dark it gets, you gotta keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(yeah, I know, I know)


13 comments:

  1. I swear I'm going to make some of those toilet paper covers - Christmas gifts for everyone! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the home schooling one! My Mum had one of those crocheted ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the much-needed laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the idea that Flat Earthers exist is riotously funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sprouts for couch potatoes! Had never seen that one! And doesn't John Travolta look good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some excellent word play today. Thanks. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sprout guy should have broken the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see that John is Stayin' Alive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The poor military guy will be in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flat earth society is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete