Friday, June 26, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Another brutal week high- low lighted by a traumatic day is drawing once again to a close.

But you'll have to wait until tomorrow to learn about that from the pen of she who lived it.

Because today is Friday and on Friday we have FUNNIES!

Clear the runway.








Okay, here come the puns.



I warned you.

And with that, the Catalyst calls a ceasefire to this cacaphony of comedy - it's no calamity - but with candid cajolery and canny camaraderie encourages you all to capitulate to his caprices . . . and have a cathartic, capital weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


10 comments:

  1. Sure enjoyed the book theme! So true! My husband and I are HUGE readers and it breaks my heart that our son is not. He says he will have time to read in the nursing home! But look at all he missed reading in his lifetime. Of course, in place of reading he travels all over the world rappelling down cliffs through waterfalls. Ah, well. Books! From the library! Not on a tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your final comment dedicated to a letter of the alphabet. Today, we got new meanings for the C-Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a lot of good ones today! Love the skunk one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good laughs today. Thank you so much for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely some good ones this week! "Condescending" was my fave, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you find out how to turn water into wine, please let me know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. I loved the "condescending".

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little condescending - hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete