Friday, July 3, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Wella, wella, wella, lookie here.

It's Friday!

And you Gentle Readers know what that means.









All right, then.

Now that's you've had your dose of humor you can begin preparing for a quietly epic weekend: tomorrow is the 4th of July!

Don't get crazy.

Stay home.

Watch the fireworks on television.

Wash your hands.

And if you do just have to go out, be a good doobie and wear a mask!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, really???)


11 comments:

  1. Thank you for these Friday laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to these laughs each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Love special agent Gumby, and spin class. I wonder if they still make Vick's Vapo-Rub?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing. I love the IKEA one and I have fond memories of vaping with Vicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve, yup, VapoRub is still on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another good collection of toony things and memes for a friday. I just caught up on your recent posts and learned about the ordeal of the ER and the never-reporting medical people. I'm glad you ended up in good shape, and with no infection!

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, heh! He's GUMBY, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it's not butter! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were all great, as usual, but I had to send that ewe haul one to Mike :)

    ReplyDelete