Thursday, July 2, 2020

COVID AND COOKIES

We still haven't heard from the medicos about the results of Judy's Covid-19 test a week ago today.

BUT!

After several days of trying and hitting blank walls and being rejected, I finally was able to create a way to access her medical records.

And way down at the bottom of a lengthy list of test results was the answer.

On her Covid-19 test the result was "undetected".

In other words she does not have the infection!

Whoop-Whoop and Hooray!

I have on my schedule today to make a couple of loaves of English Muffin bread and then a Black Plum Clafoutis.

And she can really go after the Peanut Butter cookies I baked a few days ago.


Once again, to all of you who inquired and sent good vibes and prayers and concern, thank you!

Stay safe, wear a mask and wash your hands.

We're feeling pretty good around here this morning.

10 comments:

  1. Hurray! That is great news! A few cookies are due to be eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! Time to do a little dance in Judy's painted shoes! Who IS eating all that food???????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news! Stay in and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news!

    I got the Covid antibody test at work a few weeks ago because an illness kicked my butt for two-weeks back in March. Didn't go to the hospital and at that time Covid tests were unavailable in my area.

    The test came back negative, which was disappointing in a way. If it had been Covid, I would have had at least some immunity. Because I do not want to feel as crappy again, or worse, as I did back in March.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for the good news!

    ReplyDelete