Friday, September 18, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Oh yes it is.

It's Friday once again.

The day when you put all your troubles aside and enjoy the Friday Funnies.

Shall we begin?
























Whew!

Is that enough?

I think so.

Once again, I want to thank all my contributors for helping me keep this weekly spell of lunacy going.

Keep 'em comin'!

Now if your moods have improved sufficiently, let's all have a great weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(uh-oh, once again)



12 comments:

  1. What a great variety pack! TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great but that Walmart one literally had me laughing out loud! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wrath of impatient cats is not to be underestimated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the laughs! Always look forward to the Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Walmart & Target one is great! The whole post had me giggling! Love the sheepdog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Most I haven't seen before! I especially like the odds of getting up and running or getting up and winning the lottery being about the same! Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All good, especially the sheep herder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful grainy photo. Probably taken by a man outstanding in his field.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially liked the hammer one. I burst out laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sheep dog working from home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these were good, but the bird one & the scale one made me chortle. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete