Sunday, October 4, 2020

SPOOKINESS

 I'm not sure how long Halloween decorations have begun coming out in my town.

Or as I call it, "rushing the season".

But since it is now October I guess I can post my first of the "seasons greetings".

Rest assured, spookiness abounds.



This once-attractive young lady hangs by a noose from a tree in a yard not far from where I reside.

The first time I saw her I was driving by and she twirled perfectly in a breeze, making it appear she was turning and watching me pass by.

Creepy!

And then there's this - sent recently by one of my Friday Funnies contributors, Wacky Wally.


There may be no trick or treating going on this year but weirdness still teems.

7 comments:

  1. We live in strange times when kids can't go out trick or treating (triggertreatin')Maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman hanging from a tree is really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan: Yes maybe 2021.

    Robin: Truly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed Halloween once when I was a kid and was really sick and I have never forgotten it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jack-o-lantern - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tree lady is spooky enough by day. I would not want to see her at night!

    ReplyDelete