Friday, October 9, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Yes, I know.

The weeks just keep getting weirder and weirder.

Sometimes I think, "how can I come up with something to make people laugh."

But I keep trying and searching, aided by my many contributors and fellow funny folk.

So with that wee bit of alliteration, let us begin.













Okay, you're giggling, right?

C'mon, I know I got you with at least SOME of these.

Well, whatever, have yourselves a wonderful weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

14 comments:

  1. So good! But the ventriloquist really had me by surprise! Geez some people are very clever! I know a lot of people who will love these and look forward to me forwarding to them EVERY Friday. Thanks, Bruce. You are doing a good job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me giggling from the first one! I can't even pick a favourite they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummicide - hahahaha! And I loved the "pick your favorite child" one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great garbanzo's ghost! A hummus joke. That's got to be a first, or I'm just a dip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good laughs today. We so needed this. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The medical school graduation gowns could be used for work clothes after the quarantine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely..crackers every one, keeping us laughing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny and you did make me laugh. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The one about your favorite kid made me laugh out loud. These are all good. After the virus hit the white house, I saw one that said "Looks like RBG has successfully argued her first case before God".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone seems to think the same as myself. Best ones EVER

    ReplyDelete
  11. There really are glass coffins, for the remains of incorruptible saints.

    Gotta share the med student gown one...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Thank you so much for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolute hilarity at 3 am. Thank you from all insomniacs!

    ReplyDelete