Friday, March 5, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Like a good neighbor, Catalyst is here. 

Just when you'd about given up hope, right?

Well I wouldn't let you down.

It's Friday and I'm determined to erase that scowl on your face and replace it with a big, silly grin.

Let us begin.




















There!

I hope I've engineered a bit of distraction from your cares and worries for the end of another week.

I have high hopes that you'll all have a wonderful weekend.

And remember: always keep laughing!

Here kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, no-o-o-o-o-h)


13 comments:

  1. Your plate is upside down. Love it. I feel like I'm starting the weekend already! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh! I agree, tossing and turning should be counted as exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "German Engine Earring" reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live skit, "Die Squaren Ost Berliner." Do you remember it? It was a parody of the Hollywood Squares supposedly in East Berlin, and the prize was an engine that looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good...maybe the last one deserves a pun-groan, but still all good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to pick a favorite of all these; they all had me laughing!! Took me a moment on the coffee maker with no filter, good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the doll with all the masks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny, thank you for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all laugh out loud funny. I so appreciated all of them. Thank you so much for the laughs, Catalyst.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That nesting doll babushka looks pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great lift after a few hard weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always, thanks for the laughs and groans!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good...great to hear Pirate giving out a good belly laugh!!

    ReplyDelete