Friday, April 2, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 I don't know about you but I managed to get through yesterday only being "fooled" once.

So I feel free to act the complete fool today in trying to put smiles on your faces for the weekend.

And possibly, thanks to Wacky Wally, give you an earworm!
























So let me wish you a Happy Easter Egg Day and whether you mark that day off your calendars or not, a gratifying weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


12 comments:

  1. Great fun! I love that etch-a-sketch one and I think I know how that kitty feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these today. Really had some good laughs, which I so appreciate. Getting my second shot in a little while so I'm nervous. These Friday Funnies helped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing to be nervous about. If you get side effects they're minor and short-lived.

      Delete
  3. What a lineup! These were great. Just what we need after a cranky, stressful work week. How I look forward to the Friday Funnies and takeout from Panera Bread on a Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go with the bread again! 😊

      Delete
  4. I did laugh at each and everyone of these. mytwo most favorite are the coffee bar Umpra and etcha sketch with special mention to hiding the kids. thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You aced it with this group! I loved the Bill Withers one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of your best yet. I can't pick a favorite. Loved the Bill Withers, but smiled the most at the etch a sketch and the coffee ones. And the elevator joke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I know, I know, I know...These were all too funny! Great lineup this week. Happy Easter to all!

    ReplyDelete