Friday, April 16, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Amidst all the fury and furor, you should feel fantastically filled with felicitousness for you have a frivolous, foolish friend who brings you each week these Friday Funnies.

How's that for a sentence full of the F words that you don't have to cringe about?

And with that (and my header) let us begin.





















Now, having brought you to your knees with knee-slapping humor once again, let me wish for you all a very pleasing weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


14 comments:

  1. Patience is definitely not one of my virtues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you outdid yourself today! So funny! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to be the herding dog for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM ALL. the one I actaully laughed hard and out loud at was attourney ad on the air bag, also the herder. still laughing. all of these are hilarious and also my first time seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had such a good laugh at these, Catalyst. We loved them all. Thank you for these Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed hardest at the Evergreen one and, especially, the kids not moving back home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Something only one with little time left can know, Tom.

      Delete
  8. I hope their aren't any insurance sales people reading this. They would love that airbag idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dog poop-HAHA. That one was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete