Saturday, June 5, 2021

BILLOWS

 


A view of our constantly changing sky an evening or two ago.

Arizona usually has endless days of clear blue skies but this spring has seen clear days, cloudy days, overcast days, rainy sky days, though typically the rain never seems to reach us here.

The drought continues.

The Southwest continues to be a very dry place to live.

Our Wisteria vine was not happy at one end of the arbor and last night we moved it over to a corner of the yard next to the voluptuous Honeysuckle on the wall.

We will see if it thrives there.

SWMBO said she'll give it a chance but if it dies, it dies.

When I have a night like I had last night, wakeful because I forgot to take my bedtime pills, I greet the new day feeling about like that myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment