Friday, June 4, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 This has been one of those lazy weeks where I spend hours in a recliner in front of the television, or reading books I've missed, or taking naps, or just sitting in the sun staring mindlessly.

And, no surprise, the cartoonists have all gone on vacation or on strike or somewhere.

What that means is that I have no pictures for this week's attempt at bringing lightness to your world.

But never fear, the writers are still here.

And I do have plenty of words.

Cue up the All Words Funnies!






















And with that I shall bring a respite for your tired eyes and wish you all a spectacular weekend.

Summer is nearly upon us and we all deserve one of those, don't you think?

To help you glide into the sultry season just remember to always keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Aha! ONE cartoonist is already back to work!)


No comments:

Post a Comment