Friday, September 10, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 TGIF!

Yes it is.

I know.

The days seem to fly by faster and faster.

For me as well as you.

So let's make the most of them.

Let's laugh a little.






















So that's it for this week, ladies and gentlemen.

I hope you all, each and every one of you, will endeavor to have an energetic, not enervating, weekend.

And remember the sage words of the Catalyst: always keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, c'mon, just try it, it's healthy!)


12 comments:

  1. These were great! All of them made me laugh! Good job of curating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Senior Center one is how I feel as I write out 10 reminders. That music one is cute; I may need to send that to my music teacher friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the socks! They are all great but it is super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Friday funnies. Always appreciate these much-needed laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That punishment is SO effective! It was the last resort before suspension with our problem students of middle-school age: a parent had to come to school and sit in classes with the offender for a whole day! Just the threat of it straightened up many a ne'er-do-well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm off to have another look at my family's coat of arms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Christmas tree and the giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll have to be seen in public with us. Oh, worst threat ever. Doesn't cat like the tomatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cat with the salad is me until I start eating the salad & remember I like them :)

    ReplyDelete