Friday, October 15, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Joy, joy, joy is on the land for it is Friday!

Well that may be putting it a bit too generously.

But it is my favorite day of the week.

For my working friends (as if I still have any) it is the end of another passage of trial and tribulation.

For me it means Friday Night Pizza.

And of course for the many millions who come to this blog for solace and frivolity it's The Friday Funnies.






















There you go, Gentle Readers, your day of fun and frolic is well underway.

Now the rest is up to you.

Have yourselves a wonderful weekend and remember the advice from the old Catalyst:  always keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(aw, I'd never do that!)

18 comments:

  1. I used to have a cat that found great joy in pushing things on to the floor so I appreciate that third one very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the Humpty Dumpty ones. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote goes to the hearing aid! Always a worry if I every get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Humpty Dumpty "untold story" was a great segue to his "great fall"!! Really good ones this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hearing aid one! Thank you for the good laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat is not amused and will soon have revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. look forward to these Friday Funnies each week. You always bring laughs! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The frame about the Renaissance paintings cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lost it on the Sistine chapel ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If the Plaid-a-Puss ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you could have put a few more puns up this week. It would have taken a bit of work but c'mon give it a go.

    Humpty Dumpty's cat is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pizza! The plane one made me cringe a little since I just flew.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These were great! But, hey, am I not your friend? And am I not reading this AT WORK? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete