Friday, September 2, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 How long have we been doing this?

How long, O lord, how long?

It seems like forever to me.

But still it continues.

Every bloody Friday.

So what can I say.

Except.

LAUGH, darn you!

























Oh, I know you're not only groaning, you're gasping at that one.

Well what can I say?

I can only work with what my purveyors provide me with.

(That's called shifting the blame.)

At any rate, try to get over it and have a spectacularly fantastic weekend as we say good-bye to Summer and don't belabor it.

(heh-heh)

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oh, this worries me . . .)

29 comments:

  1. That's brilliant to the end.and a cracking finish!!
    Pirate says to Remember nothing succeeds like a parrot with no teeth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my all were good but I love the Picard and his #1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one was a winner and a lot were groaners too. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so funny. I had such a good laugh, and I really needed that today. Thank you for The Friday Funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😊 Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you hear me laughing all the way over here? Oh my, all of them were winners!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate the friday posts, Bruce. Makes my morning coffee taste better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The plans for the day gag reminds me of something you might say! Cheers old boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kitty looks ready to pounce! Thanks for the chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know why, but the Star Trek jokes always produce a giggle here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing good comes from an expression like that kitty has.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh-h-h ..... oh-h-h ..... you've made me laugh again!

    ReplyDelete