Friday, October 7, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 It's been another rough week here but I cannot allow that to deter me from trying to cheer ALL of us up.

And some of my contributors to the following line-up have joined me so, without further ado, prepare to laugh!





















Okay so that's it.

Share these with your friends if you like.

After all I didn't originate them, I only stole amassed them.

Have yourselves a great weekend and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

22 comments:

  1. But the middle finger is the most expressive one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the rough week! A leaf--that's great. :) The Van Gogh was great as was the bulldog one. They're all good though. Needed a laugh this morning since I'm getting ready to haul Mari to the vet for her blood test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ones as usual. Love that middle finger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so funny. We had some good laughs. Thank you for the Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice that you persist with the "Friday Funnies" - bringing smiles to people's faces. By the way: Did you hear about the snarky curmudgeon from Arizona? He (CENSORED BY BLOGGER)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Van Gogh is a winner. Hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great group of guffaws! Books that were never written . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dear! The orange spelling. And that poor middle finger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bulldog, shitzu one make me laugh out loud. Loved the lobster tails one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the middle finger, but Dr. M probably loves the outhouse one the best. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Van Gogh as Batman was very funny, and I'm afraid to honk at that lady, as well, but yes, the outhouse one brought back adolescent humor memories. Another never written book: Under The Bleachers by Seymour Butts.

    ReplyDelete