Friday, October 28, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 So, how has your week been?

Mine was pretty good.

'Course, it's still happening and anything can happen.

Yeesh!

I don't want to think about that.

So here's something to distract me.

And you.












I bet by now you're all thinkin', "He's forgotten about that special day getting close."

The following are to prove you wrong, just one more time.












Okay, that's all I've got.

Now enjoy yourself for the next few days.

Have a great weekend and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(As a special treat, the BRD's Jet snarls his Halloween wishes)


16 comments:

  1. The squirrels in our neighbourhood have been doing a lot of carving. These are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cats' expressions in mid-yawn! The sheet one was great as were all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'em all!!....and Jet....rrrrawr!!!!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to figure out if I would get fired if I wore one of those sheet costumes. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sheet, Catalyst, finally a cartoon that speaks my language!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still thinking "Scandinavian". I get it but not entirely. Now I won't be able to get to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Scan the navy in." Sweet dreams.

      Delete
    2. So "di" becomes "the" and "an" becomes "in"? That's too much working out to cause mirth in my humble opinion! Bloody Norwegians!

      Delete
  7. Scandinavian....it took me a minute. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the mash. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Ha, sheets and giggles :) Scandinavian is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sheets as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I especially like the sheets. 😊👍

    ReplyDelete