Friday, December 9, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 "Jingle Bells"

There's a marvelous one-man video called Tru about the late Truman Capote home alone at the Christmas season when most of his friends had left him after he insulted them in some tell-all writing.

Whenever his telephone would ring, that's how he would answer it: "Jingle Bells".

Well, maybe you woulda had to be there but I thought it was funny.

Speaking of funny . . .






















All right, already.

Don't think about it so hard, it'll come to you.

In the meantime, try your darned-est to have a special holiday weekend.

In between the Christmas card writing, the treacly holiday movies, the cookie-baking, and the gift wrapping, that is.

But always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(. . . oh, I knew it . . .)



17 comments:

  1. Well that first one took a RIDICULOUS amount of time for me to get! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be putting up decorations today so these have helped get me into the spirit! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No L....really? That wrapping paper idea is pretty clever if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm as decorated as I can get and prefer murder mysteries to treacly movies. I just finished the first four episodes of "Three Pines." Mari makes no promises on how she'll behave around the decorations either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully funny good laughs for the Friday Funnies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the "Don't Come in". The alphabet took a while and then I groaned. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats must climb that tree.

    No, Santa, there just aren't enough of them to make the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't get the first one until I read the comments! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pole dancers and the Santa Mantel journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just do not get the first one though I noticed there was a letter "L" missing from the alphabet above the door. Please explain or I will live the rest of my life in a state of abject confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I have got it! I visited Kyle and Cori Gunderson's house in Costa Mesa, California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you've got me curious. Could you explain?

      Delete
    2. Just search for them and you should reach their Winter Punderland.

      Delete
  12. I'm still laughing about the birthday suit. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for explaining the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good ones! The wrapping doesn't quite each and Santa Mantel journey! Still laughing.

    ReplyDelete