Friday, December 16, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Oooooohhhhh, it's getting closer.

It's only 9 days away now.

There's a tingling in the air.

(Really! The overnight lows here have been in the teens!!!)

There's a jingling in the ether.

(At least for those who haven't had their radios smashed yet!)

It's beginning to look a lot like . . . .

Well, you know.

So let's put some of that holiday cheer on the old blog, whaddaya say?






















Oh, you must remember José For-Lease-iano!

Well, whatever.

Watch out for falling trees, smashed ornaments, candy crushed into the carpet and other joys of the season and have yourselves a very, merry weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Your in-laws will think you're crazy but who cares.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


20 comments:

  1. My biggest chuckle came from the peanuts nativity scene. Quite bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corny Christmas captions! Made me smile, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rockin' Christmas! I liked chicken and rice! Oh and those peanuts. Good, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were all hilarious, but chicken & rice - hahahaha! Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir Edmund Purrlihy is first to ascend to the top of Mount Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good ones this week! (And if anyone can tell me how to change my comment from other than Anonymous, I'd be grateful!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if you long in to a Google account you can then change your commenter name. But I could be wrong.

      Delete
    2. Or you could just write in your name at the end of your comments, like some have done.

      Delete
  7. Making a list ....! Good one. What is it with cats and Christmas trees?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so clever! I liked them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your header is beautiful! I especially liked the nativity scene. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Christmas-themed Friday funnies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to read the one with the three wise firemen with an accent before I got it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! The Peanut Nativity had me laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. How do I improve my rate of understanding?

      Delete
    2. Ah, Thomas, the same way you get to Carnegie Hall: practice! :)

      Delete
  14. OK, "For Lease Navidad" wins, although I also like the peanut nativity!

    ReplyDelete