Friday, April 7, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Now I know we've all been having a lot of fun this week but it's STILL the day for Laughter and Levity.

So let's turn those frowns upside down and enjoy it.

And here's another reason to smile: all that sacrificing (some of) you did for Lent?

It's almost over!









(Giving credit where credit is due: I swiped that one from Jolly Jeff)
















Will he ever run out of Trekkie Titillation?

No, probably not.

So you Jews, Passover is nearly halfway over.

And you Muslims, Ramadan, though longer, is about the same.

And you Christians in the crowd, Easter is only two days away.

So mark your observances, my friends, but try your hardest to have a sensational weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . yup . . .)


24 comments:

  1. The rabbit photo! Tis the season! Great mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist the rabbits when I spotted them on Jolly Jeff's Facebook page.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As one who came from that approximate area, I couldn't agree more.

      Delete
  3. That earring one is TRUE. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use a few laughs this morning so thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be fair, I have run into doors before or assumed they opened automatically when they didn't. The egg outfits cartoon was clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these Friday Funnies. Roger and I had some good laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How come you have special greetings for Christians, Muslims and Jews but not for pragmatic, peace-loving atheists like me? It's a form of discrimination... but do not fret because we atheists are used to it. I believe that today marks your 52nd wedding anniversary. Congratulations Bruce and Judy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good wishes, YP. We went out to dinner on this good Friday and celebrated like atheists!

      Delete
  8. The last one made me laugh out loud.
    I'm going to miss the Katsinas sale. I have a luncheon to go to at the Desert Botanical Garden. But, I do have a photo to share next week of one that will be in the show. I saw it last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still laughing at the mini apple.
    ---Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, though I had to sound it out each time I looked at it. 😊

      Delete
  10. "Is it for a clock" I had to think about that one! Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete