Friday, April 21, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 I hope you made it through 4/20 day smoking hot.

(heh-heh-heh)

(If you don't know what that means, just Google "420".)

At any rate, most of us have survived until another Friday shows up on the calendar.

And you all know what that means.

It's time to LAUGH!






















Maybe we should change the name to Star Tricks.

Regardless, let's get out there and energize ourselves for the next few days so that, come Monday, we can all say "Hey, I had a great weekend!"

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. Bones, this is why Spock makes a point of needling you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought it was Thursday! Good thing you were in my inbox early. What a great bunch. Loved the sand sculpture. Ark Pranks! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today felt like Saturday to me! Good thing I made my Stepping Stones run!! LOL!! I'm with you on the Ark Pranks and the sand sculpture!!

      Delete
  3. I can start my day with a few chuckles even if I can't recall what I went into the kitchen for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the ark prank. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The psycho one-OMG! I hadn't realized that. The life alert bracelet fits at times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so funny. We just had such good laughs at each one. Thank you, Catalyst!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good chuckles! tc Cambria

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual my reaction is, "Friday already?!" You make the time zipping by fun. 😊
    ---Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Signwriters who cannot spell should be locked up... or am I being harsh?

    ReplyDelete