Friday, May 19, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Y'remember yesterday?

Oh, c'mon, I know you remember yesterday, don't you?

Okay, then we're in the same boat.

But I remember yesterday for one reason.

It was ThrowBack Thursday.

And why is that important, you ask?

Because then I can remember that today is FRIDAY!

And you clever readers know what that means . . The Friday Funnies!

Once again I've had to clean out my humor/humour bank a bit and therefore you just have to read this week.

No funny memes (that means cartoons, oldsters), just words to make you laugh.

So get ready.

Get set.

GO!




















Okay, okay, I know this is a cheat, considering what I said at the top but THESE GUYS JUST KEEP BUGGING ME!

So, as always, here they are.




That's it.

I swear that's it.

What more can I say anyway?

Except, have yourselves an exceptionally enervating weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oh, man . . .)


15 comments:

  1. The one about camera phones reminds me of my laundromat, where during open hours there's an endless reel of fails running on a television courtesy of a website, with people filming their pratfalls.

    A very wise looking cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at every one of these. It's a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one smart kitty! These put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hereditary! I'd forgot about t-p-ing houses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent a couple of these to my sister. Great laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so laugh-out-loud funny. We loved every one of them. Thank you for the Friday laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A running joke! :) The camera phone thing is so true. As a teacher, I was the victim of a number of filmings and photos. Rated G but also E for embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patrick Stewart who appears in the Star Trek "funny" is from Yorkshire like the puddings and the terriers and me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And only about 30 miles (45-50 km) from you, if my Google Maps are to be believed.

      Delete
  9. Really funny this week,I laughed out loud, thanks bunches -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. 😊👍 Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Egging and TP-ing houses seems to be only an American thing, I've never known anyone do it and have only seen it on TV shows set in USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can vouch for it by saying that as a college student in the '80s, I TP'd someone's house once. I never egged anything, though.

      Delete
  12. That marble one is ME. And I think the hole is getting wider!

    ReplyDelete