Friday, June 16, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Call it hilarity.

Or jocularity.

Or mild amusement.

It's what I need after a week like this one, what with computer problems and weed chopping-digging-poisoning.

If your week has been anything like mine, you're ready for some laughs too.

So let's see what we can find.




















Okay, friends and neighbors, that's the best I can do.

I hope you got some laughs (and some groans) from them.

And I hope you won't give a thought to my computer guru as he struggles to extract my files from the now-defunct computer.

I hope instead that you all have an absolutely stupendously wonderful weekend.

And never forget to KEEP LAUGHING!!!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . warning: groan ahead . . .)

12 comments:

  1. That Trekkie one was TERRIBLE. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cat at the bottom. People in Hell and Sue Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of health related "syndromes" showing up today. I'm glad I don't have the carpool tunnel one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were some great groaners there today. I had some good laughs. Great looking cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carpool tunnel-HAHA! People in hell still wouldn't want to end up at Mar-a-Lago with you-know-who. That's a deeper level of inferno.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was gelastic, wacky and mirthful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So don't wish you weren't an old man. And thank goodness Beethoven never listened to them, poor guy. 😊
    ---Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay. Beethoven was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got plenty of laughs here today thank you. Love the Genie's three wishes and Carpool tunnel syndrome.

    ReplyDelete