Friday, June 23, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 'Twas the day before Saturday and all through . . .

Oh, drat, I never wanted to be Dickens.

I'd rather make you laugh like the dickens anyway.

Huh, I just Googled that (like the dickens) to see where it came from and learned that it is a euphemism that may mean "like the devil".

I tell ya, the things you learn on the Internet.

And I didn't even need A.I.!

But enough philosophy.

Let's instead repair to laughology.

It's Friday after all.






















So that's all for this week, my friends.

I hope you've enjoyed yourselves.

Now try to continue that enjoyment throughout the next couple of days.

In other words, have an enjoyable weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


29 comments:

  1. I had to think about the "get well card"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. Steve in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some good ones here today but the last one with the cat on the scratching post made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah our Friday has begun with some very good laughs this morning. Thank you for that, Catalyst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wasn't until I saw Steve's comment that I got the "get well" one. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hardy har har! (do people say that anymore?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pole dancing cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the pencils!! Thank you and Judy for the birthday e-card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cat one! I've never seen Mari do that on her scratching post. The plastic bag and the crocodile one-HAHA, but also...wince.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those plastic bags drive me crazy in the groceries! 🤪

      Delete
  10. Great chuckles, thanks! I relate to the plastic bag hassle. tc cambria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Traveling from Arizona to Michigan on I-80 had me laughing out loud at the guy seeing at least 100 people driving the wrong way! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Luftwafte and the 100 people driving the wrong way are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hah! The kitty pole dancing. I love the shrinking pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great selection of funnies! Especially the cat, and the get well soon!

    ReplyDelete