Friday, August 4, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Wow! What a week, eh?

Never thought it would happen.

The Diamondbacks traded for a relief pitcher and then sent him immediately to the Minors.

Who'da ever imagined.

Oh yeah and there was some other stuff happening in the news but we'll just leave that to others.

What WE'RE here for . . and YOU, I'd venture to say . . is to have our ribs tickled.

So shall we begin?

We shall.























What's that?

TWO Star Trekkies?

I'm sorry, I just couldn't decide.

But you can now decide to have a delicious and decadent weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

17 comments:

  1. Great way to start the day! Someone will have to explain the first one though. Loved the swim trunks! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grand collection of Friday Funnies. We had such good laughs at all of them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them priceless! Great batch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fine selection of rib ticklers specially taylored for a discerning audience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed a smile this morning! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still didn't make any sense...wait...arggggggggg.
    :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. All funny ones! I like the Everett Vacuum sign best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good collection. I grabbed Batman and Mockingbird and put them on FB. I'm getting a reputation there. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Frank ST and the Ikea book--which is how I feel about that place. I could never put together anything they sell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the book from IKEA but then the two signs after that made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The instruction one made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK. I laughed at "in a cent" but I still don't see "how you're going to jail with him" adds anything. 😕

    I laughed out loud about remarrying to get access to his own money. And the one about guys never reading instructions. The Star Trek ones are always great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all so funny today that I can't pick a favourite. Do like the Old Bat one a lot though. Thanks for the Friday smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the book from Ikea, "some assembly required"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent selection of funnies. I thought the IKEA book was my favorite, but I laughed out loud at the in stock one - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The instructions one reminds me of George Carlin on women and men. He said women were crazy and men were stupid. And the main reason women were crazy is that men are stupid.

    ReplyDelete