Tuesday, August 22, 2023

WERE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT ME? HUH?

 Having read all of your comments on yesterday's post, I decided to read them to Sweety-Pie and see if she would change her attitude and/or habits.

Here was her reaction.


"Did I give you permission to talk about me in your stupid blog?

Well?

Did I?"

As you can undoubtedly tell, neither my nor your comments had a tad of effect on her.

So we shall live with what, as YP noted, we have created.

Coincidentally, I received the following photo from one of our grandchildren this morning.


The latest addition to (as I unfeelingly call it) her menagerie or zoo.

She and her hubby share their abode with several dogs and a pot-bellied pig.

And now a cat.

There may be others of which I am presently unaware.

As the BAD says, "Christy is a pet-whisperer."

11 comments:

  1. thecontemplativecat here. A pig, pot belly or otherwise, is a pig. Why did they buy one? A goat would have been better. It would eat the grass, play with the dogs...Just messing with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Lawd only knows, Cat. And I heard from her to tell me I'd forgotten about her chickens!

      Delete
  2. Doesn't look as if you are in SP's good books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that face. You must obey Sweety-pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sp does not look happy with you at all. Look out for yourself tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful cat. Should I send Mari down to straighten SP out? The Battle of the Black Kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweety-Pie really has quite a look on her face. Please don't tell her I said so. It won't make her happy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat and new kitty are both beautiful. I'll stick with just one though and she will be my last.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is not wise to rile the cat. She knows where you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't blame Sweety-Pie for being a trifle miffed.

    ReplyDelete