Saturday, October 28, 2023

HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN

It's still a few days until Halloween but since it falls on a Tuesday this year there will be many festivities relating to the Hallowed Eve this weekend.

Curiously, the old Humor Bank (Humour Banque) is loaded up with wicked wit and frightful funnies.

So I'm going to devote the next four days to marking the Horrible Holiday.

Today, I'll show you why dogs hate Halloween.

Dog owners take heed.










I think I'd be careful if I lived with a dog and submitted him or her to that kind of treatment.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm not dressing my dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rex would never have tolerated that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of my dogs would have ever cooperated enough to get dressed up. Funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notice they don't try things like that with cats. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be worse to subject a cat to that kind of treatment. As much as she loves me, Mari might resist a little aggressively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Halloween" sounds rather like "Hollowing" and many thousands of pumpkins suffer hollowing at this time of year. Shouldn't we be eating them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never do that to any animal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those poor dogs. They were certainly patient with their humans to get these photos. I don't think any of my dogs would have put up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's no way Olga would stand for any of that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't even imagine doing something like that to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They would have their revenge, sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete