Friday, October 27, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Hey, it's Autumn and the frost is on the pumpkin!

So I snuggle in my cozy bed and sleep in a little, okay.

I know I'm late this week but I won't keep you waiting any longer.

The sun has risen on a pun-derful day!





























I'll bet you thought it was going to be all-Halloween today, didn't you?

Well I like to pitch a curve once in awhile.

Speaking of which, don't forget the World Series begins tonight as MY Arizona Diamondbacks try to finish their season with another title.

The last one occurred in their fourth season as a team, 22 years ago.

So it's their turn again.

But whether you cheer for them or their lowly opponents, the Texas Rangers, have yourselves a wonderful (not pun-derful) weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . uh oh, let's see, I've lost count . . )

14 comments:

  1. Designated Driver! Captain Kirk - never the sharpest pencil on the ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still groaning. You had some great ones today.
    Good luck with the baseball tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are TERRIBLE. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thecontemplativecat here. Too clever for words. Hard to say any one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great bunch of very silly funnies Mr Taylor. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For whom the Tells bowled
    and
    Half brother

    ReplyDelete
  7. These were all so funny thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still laughing at the half brother. Andy thought it was hilarious too. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck to your Diamondbacks! (I hate every Texas team) Is truely part of the joke? My favorites are the first two. I owned two Ford Explorers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Truely" was a spelling error by the person who produced the meme, I believe. Not part of the joke.

      Delete
  10. Love the half brother, and the cat at the end! Have a good weekend. Our clocks go back tonight, so in theory an extra hour in bed, but the dog's internal clock will tell him it is breakfast time whatever the time is in reality!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for these good laughs, Catalyst. (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete