Saturday, January 27, 2024

AI FANTASY

 Thanks to Stargazer, I've become acquainted with an AI site that can do amazing transformations in split-second time.

For example, how would you like to see your host in the actual Old West?

Take a look.


Actually not so much different from some of my own manifestations.

But maybe I should have been a pirate, in my past.

Hmmmm?


But there are many other visions available.

For example, my beautiful SWMBO as Helen of Troy.


That gaze is a little scary, isn't it?

So let's take her up to the present day, to see what she'd look like with tattoos!


I emailed the BAD about this website and she tried it, with what I'd call gobsmacked success.

Here's what she'd look like, tattooed.


While we, Judy and I, have a granddaughter who is a tattoo artist, neither she nor I nor Gayle have succumbed to the tattoo craze.

So far.

My favorite of all these fantasy pictures, though, is one that could be SWMBO at the time I met her, in the 1970's.

How could I have resisted this lady's charms?

39 comments:

  1. So, though my fastball was in the low 80's in high school, and I couldn't hit the curve, I can be in the bigs?? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, THAT'S fun! I doubt you met Judy in a lunch room, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in the Wild West, Bruce! So did John, much better than as a hippie. I will have to go back and try some of these other ones now. :) BAD looks like Helen Mirren in that AI version and that's a compliment! What is that last one called? It's not the drug lord one, is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's either the 70's or the 80's. I couldn't be sure.

      Delete
  4. Some good fun playing around with these apps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That AI is impressive. Those are fantastic pictures. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love January as a trial month. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. thecontemplativecat here. You make a great cowboy, I think you were born to be one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've heard, that life would have been too tough for me.

      Delete
  8. tc/Light/Breezes--terrific post! great images. You all look mah velous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a good looking bunch no matter what you wear. I don't think I'll try this for myself. The image in my mirror is bad enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the real deal is best, whatever age

    ReplyDelete
  11. Impressive. Aside from inserting little things into some photos, I haven't fallen into the AI allure. But it's fun to see these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now you need to post real photos of you and SWMBO and BAD in these poses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun! I'm not sure I want to try this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have discovered that there was a "privateer" in the family history, a pirate with permission from the government.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange things turn up in all of our family histories, I think.

      Delete
  15. Avast, ye maties! Bring me that horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you seen the ai generated picture of George Carlin if he had not died? He looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not and now I'm not sure I want to! 😊

      Delete
  17. I am going to have to investigate that site but you did not leave a link!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think SWMBO would make a good Medusa! Judging from her gaze as Helen of Troy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Scary stuff, actually. How can we believe anything we see or hear these days? You two look pretty darn good though!

    ReplyDelete