Friday, January 26, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 How about that, it's time once again for The Friday Fandango.

And just in time, after another week of flaming foolishness by the self-proclaimed family-friendly folk flip-flopping their way through the fray to the future fantasy of being one of the finalists to become factotum of the fatherland.

I'm trying to think of another f-word but I just can't come up with one.

So . . . onward!

Oh, wait, FORWARD!






















All right, lords and lassies, that's the comedy for this week.

Now I would like you to endeavor to have a simply mahhh-velous weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


23 comments:

  1. Leaving the best to the end!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laughs this morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny, took me a minute to get the final frontier. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over thanksgiving dinner one year, I witnessed an argument between two PhDs college professors if mooing at cows in a field was fun, or cruel to the cows. The cats face sums up the point of view of Dr. Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me thinking and smiling this morning, Bruce. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the carousel one. I'm sending it on to a friend who is recovering from covid and not happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plead guilty to the 4 keys taking me longer than they should have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! The Carousel! But, Ack! So much Star Trek that I'm not getting the keyboard final frontier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought of another "f" word! But I'm not saying it. I'm going to use that care label on my crochet garments. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cat one, HAHA! I always enjoy the ST ones too. Like John, I'm having trouble with the 4 keys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The washing instructions were great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had such good laughs, and we definitely needed a laugh these days. Thank you for this. Hope all is well there. (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always, some great laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was going to take my own life tonight but now that I have read and seen The Friday Funnies, I have decided to carry on living.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Getting off the carousel! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Andy and I both laughed at the puppy and password one. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a sucker for the squid pro quo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great alliteration there! I must try to remember those four keys to success.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That clothing tag is pretty funny...though to be fair, if the garment is 100 percent polyester, either method of washing would probably work!

    ReplyDelete